Last Revised: Last Revised: May 16, 2023
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies may be used with your use of our Website:
- Required Cookies are cookies that are automatically stored when accessing our services and are required for the proper operation of our Website;
- Advertising Cookies , are used to display advertisements, gather information about your visits to our Website, and to track information about what you viewed and how you used our Website;
- Analytical Cookies are used to identify how users made their way to our services and navigated through our services;
- Personalized Cookies recognize repeat users of our Website and record browsing history, pages visited, settings, and other preferences;
- Security Cookies help us detect and prevent security risks;
- Management Cookies are used to maintain your identity as you navigate through our services and to ensure you are not logged off unexpectedly when using our services; and
- Third-Party Cookies are cookies that are used by third-parties that have third-party website links that are used in connection with our services.
List of Cookies
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use, with a description of their respective purpose(s).
Cookie Name Cookie Type Description HotJar Necessary Used to track session use and to deliver Website content. Google Analytics Performance This cookie is used to distinguish users by assigning a random generated number. It is then included in each page request to assist with identifying Website interaction and potential advertising campaign(s). Good AdSense Targeted Used by Google AdSense in connection with efficient advertising across websites. DoubleClick Targeted Used to determine if a user’s browser supports cookies. Yotpo Targeted Used to assist with identifying return customers and customer loyalty. Criteo Targeted Used to assist with consumer acquisition, advertising and customer retention. Transunion Performance Used in connection with fraud detection. Meta Advertising Targeted Used to deliver a series of advertisement products by third party advertisers. Criteo Performance Used in connection with identifying Website activity and providing analytics related to the same. Google Tag Manager Necessary Used to assist with loading Website scripts. Demandware Necessary Used to support ecommerce transactions.