- Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture™ surface reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 20% (Z Lite SOL™ only; for best results, use reflective side-up.).
- Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
- Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
|Color||Coyote, Limon / Silver||Limon / Silver|
|Weight (Metric)||0.41 kg||0.29 kg|
|Width (Standard)||20 in||20 in|
|Width (Metric)||51 cm||51 cm|
|Length (Standard)||72 in||51 in|
|Length (Metric)||183 cm||130 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||.75 in||.75 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||2 cm||2 cm|
|Packed dimension (Standard)||20 x 5 x 5.5||20 x 4 x 5.5|
|Packed dimension (Metric)||51 x 13 x 14||51 x 10 x 14|
|Fill material||Crosslinked Polyethylene||Crosslinked Polyethylene|
|Foam type||Molded closed cell||Molded closed cell|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built||USA*Built|
How do I repair my Therm-a-Rest mattress and/or obtain warranty service?
Click here to download the Universal Therm-a-Rest Mattress Repair Instructions, including how to locate leaks and make repairs in the field or at home on any mattress model.
If you have further questions about repair or warranty, or would like to send your mattress to us for repair. In the U.S., please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-531-9531. For worldwide service and repair contact information, please click here.
Should you find yourself without access to Therm-a-Rest Repair Kits, repairs can also be made using items commonly found at most outdoor gear shops. (Remember that for maximum effectiveness, ALL of the below repairs should begin with a clean and dry mattress. An alcohol swab is an ideal cleaner that dries fast.)
- Small leaks not requiring a patch: A urethane-based glue should be used. Some popular brands are SeamGrip® and AquaSeal™. Apply a small dab, large enough to completely seal the hole, and allow 24 hours for drying. If your mattress fabric is relatively smooth like the NeoAir or Trail mattresses, peel-and-stick bicycle tube patch kits are an option offering instant repair.
- Larger holes and tears: All mattresses can be repaired with a self-adhesive fabric patch—like those used to repair jackets and tents. These are commonly found in outdoor gear shops. Cut the patch in a circle to generously cover the hole. Apply a small amount of urethane-based glue to the back of the patch and the area to be covered on the mattress. Apply patch and press firmly. Wipe away excess glue from edges and allow 24 hours to dry.
If you’re not comfortable making the repair yourself and have some time before your next trip, call our service department at 1-800-531-9531 for instructions on sending your mattress back for repair.
Can I replace the valve on my Therm-a-Rest mattress?
Yes. A Therm-a-Rest Valve Replacement Kit will replace all metal and plastic mattress valves. Instructions for the kit can be found here.
What do I do if water gets inside my mattress?
Roll the mattress up to force the water out of the open valve. If there is a lot of water, you may have to do this several times. Hang the mattress upside down with the valve open in a warm, dry place. It will take about three days for the mattress to dry out.
What is the best way to clean my mattress?
Regular cleaning will extend the life of your mattress, especially if you sleep in direct contact with its surface.
Do not put your mattress in the washing machine. Cleaning with a hose or in a bathtub is best. Do not forget to close the valve while washing. For general cleaning, a quick scrubbing with Formula 409®, BioClean™ All-Purpose Cleaner, or other general household cleaner is best.
What's the best way to remove tree sap/tar?
For tree sap, spot clean with a cotton rag soaked in rubbing alcohol. This will take some work and sap will likely leave a stain. However, a dusting with talc or baby powder when you are done should eliminate any residual stickiness.